Purification Essential Oil is a perfect blend for killing odors such as cigarette smoke, mildew and mold.
1. Apply Purification to the bottoms of the feet, or diffuse it in the bedroom. It supports the immune system.
2. Keep it handy in case of mosquito bites, spider bites, snake bites, scorpion bites, or stings from bees, wasps, or hornets. Purification blend neutralizes poisons.
3. Apply direct on skin as a natural insect repellent. Alternatively diffuse in a Travel diffuser at outdoor area.
What is in Purification Oil?
There are six different essential oils in Purification. They are listed below along with a brief description of each oil.
• Lemongrass Esential Oil (Cymbopobon nardus) It is purifying and uplifting.
• Melaleuca alternifolia Essential Oil (Tea Tree Oil). Great for skin conditions.
• Rosemary Essential Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis CT cineol). Reduces mental fatigue and eases anxiety.
• Myrtle Essential Oil (Myrtus communis). It is a decongestant and excellent for the respiratory and the immune system.
• Lavandin Essential Oil (Lavandula x hybrid). It is a strong tissue regenerator.
• Citronella Essential Oil (Syzygium aromaticum) insect repelling and insecticidal properties. It also deodorizes and sanitizes. Use in remedies for pet odors.