Peppermint Essential Oils have been used by ancient civilizations for perfume, headaches and soothe upset stomachs. Today, it continues to be used for many physical and emotional benefits.
Uses for: respiratory infections, obesity, viral infections, fungal infections, digestive problems, headaches, nausea, skin conditions, back problems
1. Apply repeatedly at the base of feet or massage the head of a child having a fever.
2. Apply 1 drop on stomach or chest for nausea.
3. Provides wonderful relief during cold, flu or coughs when applied on the chest or back.
4. Apply a drop on stomach for constipation or diarrhoea.
5. For children who have difficulty focusing, Peppermint is an excellent choice. It is a great oil to use or diffuse when a child is studying.
6. Apply on areas of sprain to relieve pain.
7. Dilute before apply especially for children under 3 years old.