Peace and Calming Essential Oil is a very soothing blend that promotes relaxation and a deep sense of peace and emotional well-being, helping to dampen tensions and uplift spirits. When massaged on the bottom of feet, it can be a wonderful prelude to a peaceful night’s rest.
Peace & Calming may be especially calming and comforting to young children after an overactive and stressful day.
It can be used on occasions when children get easily angry or upset. These are favorites of children who do not clearly know how to verbalize anger and resort to tantrums instead.
1. One drop applied to the bottoms of the feet 2-3 times daily can bring about a major change in the ability of a child to focus, to get along with others, and to sleep.
2. Calms distraught emotions in kids
3. Helps to put the kids into deep rest.
What is in Peace and Calming Essential Oil Blend?
There are five different oils in Peace and Calming Blend. They are listed below along with a brief description of each oil.
• Ylang Ylang Essential Oil (Cananga odorata) increases relaxation; balances male and female energies. It also restores confidence and equilibrium.
• Patchouli Essential Oil (Pogostemon cablin) is strongly grounding and centering. Very high sesquiterpenes that stimulate the limbic center of the brain. It reestablishes mental and emotional equilibrium and energizes the mind.
• Tangerine Essential Oil (Citrus nobilis) contains esters and aldehydes that are sedating and calming, helping with nervousness.
• Orange Essential Oil (Citrus sinensis) is elevating to the mind and body and brings joy and peace.
• Blue Tansy Essential Oil (Tanacetum annuum) helps cleanse the liver and lymphatic system. Emotionally, it combats anger and negative emotions.