The benefits of Lavender oil are endless. It is one of the most versatile oils in nature. The fragrance is very relaxing and calming to the body and mind.
1. Rub under the feet for calming.
2. Rub on pillow, on the back of the neck to help with sleep.
Burns/Bites/Cuts & Wounds
1. Apply on burns to reduce pain.
2. Apply on insect sting or bite to stop itching/reduce swelling.
3. Drop lavender on a cut to stop bleeding, drop lavender on wounds to kill bacteria.
Skin/Cold Sore/ Body Odor
1. Put lavender on a cold sore.
2. Mix with carrier oil and apply on: Scar (old or new); Dry/chapped skin
3. Apply under armpits as a deodorant.
1. Apply on chapped/sunburned lips.
2. Put few drops in sprayer with water and spray over sunburned skin.
3. Apply lavender on diaper rash to stop itching and heal the skin.
1. Diffuse lavender for help with allergy, rub under the nose (natural antihistamine).
2. Drop lavender on tissue with small ice, put under the nose and hold.
Nausea1. Put a drop on the end of the tongue & behind the ears for motion sickness.
1. Apply on the scalp/whisk on hair to help control dandruff, also use in shampoo.
1. Diffuse to kill bacteria in the air.
2. Drop lavender on cotton balls and place in closet to repel moths.