Di-Gize Essential Oil is a great home remedy for upset stomach and stomach flu. It is an incredible blend of eight different essential oils that takes on heartburn, virus, cramps, indigestion and more.
Di-Gize provides valuable aid for digestive concerns and helps support a healthy digestive system
Use it for constipation, stomach ache, nausea, gas, and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). It also combats Candida and parasites in humans and animals!
It is very helpful for motion sickness too.
What is in Di-Gize?
There are eight different essential oils in Di-Gize. They are listed below along with a brief description of each oil.
• Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha piperita). It blocks pain, enhances the other effects of the oils, sooths food poisoning curbs appetite and reduces motion sickness.
• Lemongrass Essential Oil (Cymbopogon flexuosus). Known to repair connective tissue and especially good for ligaments and tendons.
• Juniper Essential Oil (Juniperus osteosperma) cleanser, detoxifier, diuretic and antispasmodic properties. It is a detoxifier and a cleanser.
• Patchouli Essential Oil (Pogostemon cablin). It is used for water retention, weight reduction, digestive conditions and to curb appetite.
• Ginger Essential Oil (Zingiber officinale). It is gentle and stimulating to the mind and used for digestive disorders and motion sickness.
• Fennel Essential Oil (Foeniculum vulgare)
• Tarragon Essential Oil (Artemisia dracunculus). It is a great for all intestinal disorders and may help to reduce anorexia.
• Anise (Pimpinella anisum). It is used for arthritis, rheumatism, digestive disorders.
1. Apply 1-2 drops oof Di-Gize over stomach.
2. For older kids (over 6 years of age), drink a drop of Di-Gize in water.
Body Systems that are Affected:
Digestive, Nervous and Respiratory Systems.
Aromatic Affect on the Mind:
Stimulating and uplifting.