Cedarwood Essential Oil has an earthy aroma that is soothing and grounding.
Cedarwood oil contains the highest amount of sesquiterpenes.
What are Sesquiterpenes? They are a hydrocarbon group that is found in essential oils.
Sesquiterpenes oxygenate at the cellular level which brings the release of toxins and promotes circulation. This explains why Cedarwood Essential Oils are powerful lymph decongestants, can reduce cellulite and are great for the hair and skin.
1. Cedarwood oxygenates the brain cells for better brain function.
2. Stimulates the limbic region of the brain (the center of emotions)
3. It also supports pituitary gland, the “master gland” of the body. It is the pituitary which keeps the entire Endocrine System in balance. This includes the THYMUS gland, which is in charge of healthy immune function.
4. Apply Cedarwood over the brain stem at the base of the skull in the center. It can also be applied to the bottom of the great toe, which is the reflex point for the pituitary gland.
5. Cedarwood is a “sleepy oil” – it stimulates the release of melatonin, the sleep hormone.
Aromatic Affect on the Mind:
Calms the spirit and eases nervous tension. Helps calm anger and eases anxiety.
Cedarwood oil helps you embrace the feeling of being totally safe and secure with yourself as well as in your environment. As fears are released, the heart is open to spiritual love and protection which also brings self acceptance and love.